We know you as a "Practice Lead" but in other organisations you may be known as a Business Leader, Team Lead or similar! This role takes responsibility for driving growth at the Practice level, by implementing relevant strategy, providing mentoring and support to the team, driving commercial and delivery engagements along with thought leadership within our Data & AI space:
You will also:
- Lead a wide range of Data & AI development engagements; this can result into liaising with SME’s across our Digital Advisory, Business applications, Digital and User Experience teams for improving the overall customer experience
- Provide skilled people management driving personal growth and engagement as an effective coach and mentor
- Act as the liaison for our business to the internal Customer Success Teams, Partners and external Client(s)
- Work diligently on pre-sales, pitches and commercial offerings for increasing growth, sales and Customer Success
- Work proactively with other leads and the Practice Manager to manage business capability and capacity and ensure this is aligned with current needs and utilisation performance KPIs
- Input to cost budgeting, financial forecasting and performance management where required
Ideally you will have worked a similar position before and possess the following skills and attributes:
- Extensive demonstrated experience in consulting and business management
- Team management and people leadership including recruitment, capacity and capability planning and individual professional development
- Experience leading or contributing to presales engagements with customers
- Experience providing input to commercials, budget management and utilisation planning
- Technical and Business leadership in Data & AI Microsoft technologies
- Experience in developing custom software components and services for bespoke applications, in a range of development languages, frameworks and technologies
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile delivery methodologies
- Experience with attending steering committees for Customers and Partners (desirable)
- Experience with conflict resolution and remediation strategies (desirable)
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and or appropriate industry certifications/experience
If this sounds like a role you would like to explore further, please get in touch today.
Empired is an Australian-owned and headquartered digital services provider with the breadth and depth to enable mid to large sized enterprises to tap into tomorrow’s advantage today.
Empired helps organisations across Australasia to transform, thrive and stay relevant as digital businesses in an ever-changing world. Using technology as the enabler, we assist businesses to engage customers, increase efficiency, improve productivity and achieve competitive advantage.
Apply for this position