As the Practice Lead for our Digital business, you will work alongside the Practice Leadership Team. You will be responsible for the quality of solutions delivered through the Practice to our clients. This role is the central contact point for the regional Practice Leadership Team and ensures methodologies and frameworks supplied by the Practice are adhered to and helps maintain the capability of the national Practice. Your technical expertise will keep you close to the solutions being delivered and your leadership capability will ensure your teammates are learning from your experience. You will act as a Performance Coach undertaking the responsibility for Performance Reviews and guiding your coaches through their Professional Development Plans.
Success in this role requires:
- Providing quality assurance across solutions and client engagements as a value-add to the quality of solutions and deliverables.
- Driving the successful delivery of client outcomes, working closely with the Practice Manager and PMO to ensure successful initiation, management and delivery of projects. Model and drive a client focus and one team approach.
- Escalating any issues to the appropriate party. Where possible, take a lead role to assist with remedial action, ensuring successful delivery for the client. Escalate to the Practice Manager in a timely manner as appropriate.
- Achieving or exceeding minimum chargeable hours as agreed with the manager. Ensure hours worked are recorded in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensuring individual chargeable target is achieved and support the team to achieve their targets. Support the Practice Manager to ensure capability and capacity is aligned with business needs and target utilization is achieved.
- Achieving / exceeding strategic objectives agreed on a quarterly basis with the Practice Manager. Achieve set client facing targets, including providing quality assurance across the office Practice solutions as a value-add to the quality of the solution.
- Preparing and adhering to estimates for tasks and timeframes as agreed within contractual terms, scope and budget. Support the team to deliver to timeframes. Escalate any potential variations and communicate early where expectations may not be met and manage client expectations.
- Supporting the Project Management Office ensuring effective communication between the delivery team and key stakeholders (both internal & external stakeholders).
- Ensuring technical quality across portfolio. Advise team members as the technical expert across a project, ensuring the solution is of superior quality.
- Understanding of the evolving local market to leverage opportunities proactively and drive the full life cycle of client engagements from presales through to quality project delivery
Empired is an Australian-owned and headquartered digital services provider with the breadth and depth to enable mid to large sized enterprises to tap into tomorrow’s advantage today.
Empired helps organisations across Australasia to transform, thrive and stay relevant as digital businesses in an ever-changing world. Using technology as the enabler, we assist businesses to engage customers, increase efficiency, improve productivity and achieve competitive advantage.
Apply for this position