- Lead a wide range of Integration design and development engagements; this can result into liaising with SMEs across our Digital Advisory, Business applications, Digital and User Experience teams for improving the overall customer experience.
- Provide technical input and oversight to team members across project delivery.
- Provide skilled people management driving personal growth and engagement as an effective coach and mentor.
- Act as the liaison for our business to the internal Customer Success Teams, Partners, and external Client(s)
- Work diligently on pre-sales, pitches and commercial offerings for increasing growth, sales, and Customer Success.
- Work proactively with other leads and the Practice Manager to manage business capability and capacity and ensure this is aligned with current needs and utilisation performance KPIs.
- Input to cost budgeting, financial forecasting, and performance management where required.
Ideally you will have worked a similar position before and possess the following skills and attributes:
- Extensive experience in Integration solutions using one or more of the following: Mulesoft, Azure Integration Services, Dell Boomi, TIBCO
- Extensive demonstrated experience in consulting
- A strong technical background and proven project delivery experience
- Team and people leadership including recruitment, capacity and capability planning and individual professional development.
- Experience leading or contributing to presales engagements with customers.
- Experience in developing custom software components and services for bespoke applications, in a range of development languages, frameworks and technologies.
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile delivery methodologies
- Experience with conflict resolution and remediation strategies (desirable)
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and or appropriate industry certifications/experience
Empired is an Australian-owned and headquartered digital services provider with the breadth and depth to enable mid to large sized enterprises to tap into tomorrow’s advantage today.
Empired helps organisations across Australasia to transform, thrive and stay relevant as digital businesses in an ever-changing world. Using technology as the enabler, we assist businesses to engage customers, increase efficiency, improve productivity, and achieve competitive advantage.
If this sounds like a role you would like to explore further, please get in touch today.
Apply for this position