The PMO Practice Lead works closely with the Client Development team to build and maintain client relationships and develop opportunities and works with the local delivery Practice Leads to ensure the successful end to end implementation of our solutions.
As PMO Practice Lead you will oversee the PMO function for a particular location(s). You will provide leadership to all members of the PMO, overseeing the success of the project portfolio and acting as the escalation point for more significant issues or risks. Working with your PMO Practice Manager, this role shares the responsibility for the recovery rate in the office and ensures the expected utilisation of the PMO team
We are looking for passionate people who are highly motivated and client focused. Empired has a vibrant culture and aims to give the best to its people. So, if you like scaling to new heights and working with the latest Microsoft solutions then you’ll slot right in.
Have you got?
- Experience managing a team or business unit within a Professional Services organisation or comparable environment.
- Sound business acumen and understanding of business and project financials, reporting and forecasting.
- In depth project management experience and strong skills in all areas of project management including: presales and negotiation; project initiation and start up; project planning, scheduling and resource assignment; delivery, including: communication, reporting, issue management, risk management, change management; and project closure.
- Skilled in Programme Management, Enterprise Project Management tools and techniques.
- Understanding of the internal PM methodology and how it should be applied to our projects.
- Exceptional client relationship skills especially in difficult or confrontational situations
- Commercial Acumen
- Ability to achieve constructive outcomes through influence
Because it means being part of an exceptionally talented group of people that deliver leading edge advice and solutions to our clients.
We want you to love it here as much as we love having you! So, aside from offering a great job in fantastic locations with plenty of opportunities to train and progress your career we offer; mobile phone reimbursement covered by us and so much more.
Head on over to our website www.empired.com to really get to know us and find out more about who we are and what we get up to.
We really want to hear from you, even if it's just to ask some questions, or to have a chat in confidence. Email Lani Bartlett, People Experience Partner at [email protected]
Apply online now!
Apply for this position