If you answer Yes to the above, then this Principal Architect role would be the perfect role for you.
Using your expertise and specialist skills, you will provide objective advice, with the aim of not only providing value to our customers by enhancing their businesses, but also building trusted relationships.
You will be engaging with clients at a strategic level to understand, define and influence transformational change, enabling you to drive market-differentiating services or products, that will make fundamental shifts in their business, with a particular focus on providing advice and direction to Raving Fans.
You will also be responsible for driving leadership and governance across engagements, ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget and meet customer expectations. Provide thought leadership on digital, data and enterprise technology strategy and actively contribute to the building of our Digital Advisory capability through mentoring and the enhancement of frameworks and methods.
- You will have demonstrated experienced working in a Lead Architect role, Solution Architecture, and consulting roles
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or appropriate IT or Business certification
- Extensive experience in the Utilities sector
- Proven experience using relevant frameworks and consulting methods
- Proven analysis skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Facilitation and client liaison skills
Empired is an Australian-owned and headquartered digital services provider with the breadth and depth to enable mid to large sized enterprises to tap into tomorrow’s advantage today.
Empired helps organisations across Australasia to transform, thrive and stay relevant as digital businesses in an ever-changing world. Using technology as the enabler, we assist businesses to engage customers, increase efficiency, improve productivity and achieve competitive advantage.
If the above is what you have been looking for, apply today.
Apply for this position