About the role - A typical day as Principal Data Consultant might involve:
- Delivering a range of data-oriented solutions covering big data, data warehousing, operational insight, data management and business intelligence.
- Engaging with customers to develop data strategies and architectures.
- Working on pre-sales pitches and commercial offerings for increasing growth, sales and customer success.
- Providing technical input and mentoring to team members.
- Takes responsibility for understanding client requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution. Identifies, evaluates, and recommends options, implementing if required
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Azure cloud data platform, including Azure Data Factory, Data Lake, SQL, Azure Synapse, and Databricks.
- An excellent understanding of data analytics in Power BI.
- Extensive demonstrated experience in consulting.
- Knowledge of modern data platforms and how to architect solutions of end-to-end.
- Experience in programming languages such as Python and C# would be beneficial.
- Experience in the Microsoft data stack, including SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps and CI/CD toolsets and processes
- A solid technical background with proven delivery experience.
- Experience leading or contributing to pre-sales engagements with customers.
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile delivery methodologies
Who are Empired?
Empired is an Australian-owned and headquartered digital services provider with the breadth and depth to enable mid to large-sized enterprises to tap into tomorrow’s advantage today.
Empired helps organisations across Australasia to transform, thrive and stay relevant as digital businesses in an ever-changing world. Using technology as the enabler, we assist companies in engaging customers, increasing efficiency, improving productivity, and achieve competitive advantage.
Empired and Intergen are committed to considering all applications for employment from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, race or skin colour, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, family or carer’s responsibility, pregnancy, religion or political opinion, or national origin
Apply for this position