SafetyCulture is an Australian-based, international tech scale-up. We create SaaS solutions that empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing.
iAuditor was launched in 2012 to solve a global problem. Reduce workplace injuries and help frontline workers get home safely to their families. Fast forward 7 years, and we have hundreds of thousands of workers in over 150 countries using our platform, conducting millions of inspections every month. We’re excited to have a largely untapped global market and ambitious goals to reach 100 million workers. We’re looking for talented and mission-driven people to drive that growth.
At SafetyCulture, we’re solving problems that fundamentally change the way people work. Our SaaS product, iAuditor, empowers teams in 150+ countries to drive operational excellence. With a recent valuation of AU$1.3Bn, we have an ambitious goal to help 100 million workers with our products every day, and we’re looking for talented and passionate people to join our team.
We are looking for a Product Manager to lead our Inspections Product within iAuditor, our flagship product. Inspections put SafetyCulture on the map & continues to be an integral part of the SafetyCulture Platform. This is a key role within our Product organisation, reporting to the Group Product Manager of our Core functionality.
As a Product Manager at SafetyCulture, you’ll have the opportunity to work on complex problems that impact millions of users worldwide, and operate at a scale few other Australian tech companies have reached. You will collaborate with a small group of driven, curious and customer-minded Product Managers and have a lot of fun doing it.
What you'll do
- Build a deep understanding of our customers
- Define the vision and strategy for Inspections within iAuditor, as part of the Core Product Group Strategy
- Own the Inspections Team roadmap ensuring it aligns with the vision, strategy & OKRs for the Core Product Group
- Blend product usage data with customer insights to identify opportunities to drive your product forward, and validate the impact you have had with techniques such as A/B tests
- Work closely and collaboratively with an Agile, cross-functional software development team including engineering, design, data analytics, and marketing to deliver product experiences that delight and retain customers
- Champion Inspections across our products and collaborate with other product teams on dependencies & opportunities to build a holistic user experience across the SafetyCulture platform
- Communicate frequently to the broader business including Leadership, Go To Market, and Operations teams about your vision, roadmap, features, decisions and insights.
- Own the success of Inspections, analyse key customer behaviour and product metrics obsessively, and iterate effectively. You’ll measure success by outcomes, not outputs.
- Who You Are
- Customer obsessed - you are passionate about truly understanding our customers, championing their needs and advocating for them in all interactions across the businessExperienced - you have successfully managed at least 1 Agile product team in your past experienceCurious - you continuously seek out feedback from customers and stakeholders, explore competitor and market-leading products and apply insights to prioritisation and iteration Data led - you are comfortable analysing product and customer data, identifying key success measures and developing hypotheses.Strong communicator - you can tailor your communications to every audience, motivate teams through storytelling and ensure no one is surprised by new changes Team Player - you work effectively with cross-functional teams and can manage tasks and interests from many stakeholder groups
- It’s a bonus if you are:Experienced with building B2B products within medium to large technology businessesExperienced with delivering product across web & mobile platformsExperienced with data tools including Amplitude, Looker, Fullstory, and/or SQL
- BenefitsEquity with high growth potential, and a competitive salaryFlexible working hours and a hybrid work from home model
- Great parental leave policy In-house chef, cafe, bar, unlimited snacks, pool table, bike racks, shower facilities and a pet-friendly officeFun and quirky celebrations, including the annual ShipIt global offsite (2019 was in New Zealand!)
- A work environment awarded Best Places to Work in Sydney 2020 with a great location in Surry Hills, close to Central Station and Crown StreetSupport in your personal and professional development
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester and Manila.
Our first product, iAuditor, is a mobile platform that helps teams around the world carry out inspections and spot issues quickly and easily. The knock-on effects are huge: by surfacing exactly what matters, people in teams can act to improve their business, raising their game, again and again. From boutique hotels to space exploration companies, millions are discovering the positive impact iAuditor can have on their teams and performance every day. Today there are more than 25,000 companies that pay for our products, carrying out millions of inspections per month.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. We now have roughly 400 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised more than $150 million in funding, which will be used to evolve the product into an alerts platform for distributed teams, and expansion into insurance, sensors and IoT, and telematics for fleets. The goal is to have 100 million people using our products every day.
To all recruitment agencies: we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.