Redbubble was born in 2006 in Melbourne, Australia. The dream was simple. Give artists a meaningful new way to sell their creations, empowering them to create more fabulous artwork. Today, our marketplace connects over 800 thousand artists to millions of fans across the planet. Consumers can choose from over 20 million unique designs to be printed on a range of +80 products, from stickers to t-shirts to throw pillows. Redbubble is a treasure trove for the curious and creative.
As for us? We’re inspired by our mission to bring more creativity into the world. We bring imagination, courage and commitment to our work. We show up with an open mind and an open heart, ready to do best by our artists, customers and colleagues. This unique mix has helped our artists earn over $100M since launch and our employees make their most meaningful contribution to a mission they believe in.
Within the Product team, our Product Managers love the challenge presented by our three-sided marketplace; i.e. aligning and serving the different needs of our 800 thousand artists, 28 fulfilment partners and millions of consumers across the world. We’re looking for a Product Manager or Senior Product Manager to join our Native Apps team and drive ongoing development of our native apps experience for consumers. You’ll bring deep expertise in defining native app propositions, solving challenging product problems, leading development of eye-catching native app experiences and growing native app audiences.
The contribution you’ll make:
- Set objectives: Define a product vision for our native apps along with nearer-term product objectives directed toward this vision and Redbubble’s broader strategic priorities.
- Identify and prioritise opportunities: to deliver a step change in marketplace value from our native apps using relevant customer / outcome led frameworks and approaches.
- Craft & validate solutions: Facilitate ideation and collaboration amongst relevant teams to arrive at an agreed shortlist of potential solutions that deliver on high priority opportunities and address key risks. Use appropriate validation techniques to identify a preferred solution.
- Deliver solutions: Support the Native Apps team in delivering value to the business by leading prioritisation and sequencing of work, defining solution acceptance criteria and determining success measures and tracking requirements. Develop GTM plans.
- Own the product: Be the subject matter expert for Native Apps as characterised by a deep understanding of customer needs and experience, competitor value propositions, product performance metrics.
- Lead your team: Enable your team to be effective and engaged in realising its objectives. Ensure all team members understand team direction and its connection to broader organisational success and are empowered to proactively contribute.
The experience and expertise you’ll bring:
- Two or more years managing and delivering product within a cross-functional team at a fast-paced internet company (preferably e-commerce, marketplace or consumer app), with some of this experience working on native apps.
- A user-centric approach where you intuitively empathise with users’ needs and experiences and naturally work back from this understanding to solutions that surprise and delight.
- Strong problem solving skills that enable you to structure a problem, identify key issues and trade-offs, and use quantitative and qualitative data to get to a decision.
- Experience with outcome-orientated and insight-led product management where features are validated, tested and iterated (user research, prototyping, A/B testing etc).
- Strong storytelling skills that enable you to communicate to people a compelling rationale for action and clear direction that prompts them to take action.
- Known as a compassionate go getter — one who chases outcomes, naturally draws others in and then empowers them and amplifies their impact.
What we’ll do for you:
- Empower you to make a meaningful contribution to an important mission.
- Provide you the coaching, support and space you need to develop your product management craft and progress your career.
- Welcome you into our warm and inclusive family that values and celebrates diversity.
- Support you with generous paid vacation, sick leave, flexible work and parental leave programs.
We value open-minded, open-hearted teams, who reflect a diversity of experience, identity and perspective. Our differences make us smarter, and inclusive working cultures are healthy cultures. We are working hard to sustain a culture of belonging that promotes, advances and celebrates diverse identities and voices. We are committed to building a workforce that reflects the artist and customer communities that we serve.
Bringing more creativity into the world takes all the crayons in the box, and we’re excited to hear from you.