Redbubble was born in 2006 in Melbourne, Australia. The dream was simple. Give artists a meaningful new way to sell their creations, empowering them to create more fabulous artwork. Today, our marketplace connects over 800 thousand artists to millions of fans across the planet. Consumers can choose from over 20 million unique designs to be printed on a range of +80 products, from stickers to t-shirts to throw pillows. Redbubble is a treasure trove for the curious and creative.
As for us? We’re inspired by our mission to bring more creativity into the world. We bring imagination, courage and commitment to our work. We show up with an open mind and an open heart, ready to do best by our artists, customers and colleagues. This unique mix has helped our artists earn over $100M since launch and our employees make their most meaningful contribution to a mission they believe in.
Within the Product team, our Product Managers love the challenge presented by our three-sided marketplace; i.e. aligning and serving the different needs of our 800 thousand artists, 28 fulfilment partners and millions of consumers across the world. We’re looking for a Product Manager or Senior Product Manager to join our SEO team and drive growth in organic acquisition of consumers to our shopping experience. You’ll be passionate about reaching customers via search engines, have a reputation for delivering growth outcomes through SEO, and be experienced in developing and executing SEO roadmaps.
The contribution you’ll make:
- Set objectives: Define an ambition for our SEO team along with nearer-term product objectives directed toward this ambition and Redbubble’s broader strategic priorities.
- Identify and prioritise opportunities: to reduce SEO risk and deliver a step change in organic acquisition outcomes using relevant SEO frameworks and approaches.
- Craft & validate solutions: Collaborate with relevant teams to arrive at an agreed shortlist of potential solutions that deliver on high priority opportunities and address key risks. Use appropriate validation techniques (e.g. multivariate testing) to identify preferred solutions.
- Deliver solutions: Support the SEO team in delivering value to the business by leading prioritisation and sequencing of work, defining solution acceptance criteria and determining success measures and tracking requirements. Develop GTM plans (when necessary).
- Own the product: Be the subject matter expert for SEO, characterised by a deep understanding of (1) the current state and future directions in search behaviour and algorithms, (2) competitor SEO activity and (3) the current health of our SEO product and performance on key SEO metrics.
- Lead your team: Enable your team to be effective and engaged in realising its objectives. Ensure all team members understand team direction and its connection to broader organisational success and are empowered to proactively contribute.
The experience and expertise you’ll bring:
- Four or more years delivering SEO outcomes for websites with a large user base and significant page footprint, preferably with some time in a product management role.
- A deep understanding of search engine algorithms and white-hat SEO techniques combined with a strong appreciation for user needs and experiences.
- Strong problem solving skills that enable you to structure a problem, identify key issues and trade-offs, and use quantitative and qualitative data to get to a decision.
- Experience with outcome-orientated and insight-led product management where features are validated, tested and iterated (user research, prototyping, A/B testing etc).
- Strong storytelling skills that enable you to communicate to people a compelling rationale for action and clear direction that prompts them to take action.
- Known as a compassionate go getter — one who chases outcomes, naturally draws others in and then empowers them and amplifies their impact.
What we’ll do for you:
- Empower you to make a meaningful contribution to an important mission.
- Provide you the coaching, support and space you need to develop your product management craft and progress your career.
- Welcome you into our warm and inclusive family that values and celebrates diversity.
- Support you with generous paid vacation, sick leave, flexible work and parental leave programs.
We value open-minded, open-hearted teams, who reflect a diversity of experience, identity and perspective. Our differences make us smarter, and inclusive working cultures are healthy cultures. We are working hard to sustain a culture of belonging that promotes, advances and celebrates diverse identities and voices. We are committed to building a workforce that reflects the artist and customer communities that we serve.
Bringing more creativity into the world takes all the crayons in the box, and we’re excited to hear from you.