SEEK’s portfolio of diverse businesses make a positive impact on a truly global scale. Our purpose is to help people live more fulfilling and productive working lives and help organisations succeed. We create world-class technology solutions to connect more people to relevant employment, education, small business and volunteer opportunities.
We have a culture of high-performance in our workplaces and celebrate the diversity of our employees who contribute to the success of our organisation.
At SEEK we really value our culture and the way we work together to get stuff done.
You will work amongst a group of hard-working, fun and caring people who will support you to have a successful and fulfilling career at SEEK.
Our dedication to fostering a work environment where people feel like they're making a difference every single day has helped us maintain a consistently high ranking in the annual Hewitt Best Employer Award. In other words, people like to come here – and we're proud of that!
About the role
In this Product Manager role, you will be a key member of a passionate and talented cross-functional team in a dedicated agile stream, defining, building and delivering world-class products that change the way candidates and hirers connect across APAC.
- Be a relentless customer advocate with a focus on delivering a world-class user experience that solves real customer problems
- Own an exciting product roadmap focussed on enhancing the experience for our hirers and candidates
- Manage the product portfolio throughout the product lifecycle
- Deliver rationale for new initiatives and product features with a focus on customer value and strategic fit
- Deliver key metrics / outcomes and drive the evolution of your product through ideation, validation, development and enhancement
- Stay abreast of industry and competitor trends
- Actively manage and engage stakeholders across the Product stream and the business to ensure: all relevant strategic or customer problems are evaluated and prioritised; and stakeholders understand the direction and the outcomes the products are driving towards
Skills and experience
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams to deliver business outcomes
- Obsessive about customers with a strong capacity to lead product discovery
- Proven ability to solve complex and detailed problems using an analytical and data-informed approach combined with the ability to distill key customer and market insights
- Considerable experience in online or software product development (ideally in an online marketplace)
- Solid understanding of the agile software development lifecycle
- Numerate and analytical with strong attention to detail
- Well-developed communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and persuade, build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships
Perks and benefits
At SEEK we offer:
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Flexible leave offerings, including opportunities to purchase additional leave
- Support of flexible working
- Tailored career development planning
Here at SEEK we pride ourselves on harbouring a flexible and inclusive working environment. Should you require any specific supports or adjustments throughout the recruitment process and beyond, please advise us and we will be happy to assist.
For this role, only those candidates with the eligible right to work will be considered