At SafetyCulture, we’re solving problems that fundamentally change the way people work. Our SaaS product, iAuditor, empowers teams in 150+ countries to drive operational excellence. With a recent valuation of AU2.2Bn, we have an ambitious goal to help 100 million workers with our products every day, and we’re looking for talented and passionate people to join our team.
We are looking for an incredible Product Manager to lead one of our key product areas within iAuditor, our flagship product. This product is a key part of the SafetyCulture Platform and in this role you’ll have the opportunity to work on complex problems that impact millions of users worldwide, and operate at a scale few other Australian tech companies have reached. You will collaborate with a group of driven, curious and customer-minded Product Managers and have a lot of fun doing it.
Check out our Product @ SafetyCulture video series to see first-hand: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrIXpy-55Hj2rYmD99mb3ZNiPVE8rCN5s
What will I be doing?
- Build a deep understanding of our customersDefine the vision and strategy for your product area within iAuditor, as part of the Core Product Group Strategy
- Own your product area roadmap ensuring it aligns with the vision, strategy & OKRs for the Core Product Group.
- Blend product usage data with customer insights to identify opportunities to drive your product forward, and validate the impact you have had with techniques such as A/B tests
- Work closely and collaboratively with an Agile, cross-functional software development team including engineering, design, data analytics, and marketing to deliver product experiences that delight and retain customers
- Champion the your product and collaborate with other product teams on dependencies & opportunities to build a holistic user experience across the SafetyCulture platform
- Communicate frequently to the broader business including Leadership, Go To Market, and Operations teams about your vision, roadmap, features, decisions and insights.
- Own the success of your product area, analyse key customer behaviour and product metrics obsessively, and iterate effectively. You’ll measure success by outcomes, not outputs.
Who you are?
- Customer obsessed - you are passionate about truly understanding our customers, championing their needs and advocating for them in all interactions across the business
- Curious - you continuously seek out feedback from customers and stakeholders, explore competitor and market-leading products and apply insights to prioritisation and iteration
- Data led - you are comfortable analysing product and customer data, identifying key success measures and developing hypotheses.
- Strong communicator - you can tailor your communications to every audience, motivate teams through storytelling and ensure no one is surprised by new changes
- Team Player - you work effectively with cross-functional teams and can manage tasks and interests from many stakeholder groups
- Experienced with building B2B products within medium to large technology businesses
- Experienced with delivering product across web & mobile platforms
- Experienced with data tools including Amplitude, Looker, Fullstory, and/or SQL
It’s a bonus if you are:
- We’re operating at a scale few other companies are, and you’ll be doing challenging work that impacts millions every day and helps to move the world forward.
- Opportunity to work with Australia's Voted 4th Best Place to Work and Global Tech Unicorn
- Generous Paid Parental Leave Program and supportive and inclusive company culture
- Continuous Career Development programs.
- Equity with high growth potential, and a Competitive Salary and Bonus Structure
- In-house chef that cooks a delicious lunch, plus a breakfast bar and unlimited snacks
- Pet-friendly office with onsite cafe and bar
- Regular social events and celebrations, including the annual ShipIt global offsite
- Solid onboarding program, regular training and additional development programs
- We operate within a largely untapped market with endless possibilities and we are a part of a new, exciting wave of SaaS companies that focus on frontline workers
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester and Manila.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. We now have roughly 400 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised more than $150 million in funding, which will be used to evolve the product into an alerts platform for distributed teams, and expansion into insurance, sensors and IoT, and telematics for fleets. The goal is to have 100 million people using our products every day.
To all recruitment agencies: we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.