We are looking for an experienced Project Administrator to join our team in Perth. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we continually have a large range of diverse projects to work on and you will be supporting our Project Managers to deliver exceptionally. You will have responsibility for providing project administration and reporting support as well as managing some smaller projects on your own!
- Actively communicate with peers and clients in a clear, professional, proactive manner
- Create and maintain RICD (Risk/Issue/Change/Decision) register. Administer change control
- Work on multiple projects concurrently (both on and offsite) and work as part of a team
- Work with the Client Development team to complete small proposals as requested
- Work as a Bid Coordinator where required. Help to prepare bid content and to maintain standard content for bid responses
- Handle the day-to-day operations of the Project Management Office Perform general administrative and coordination tasks to ensure team deliverables progress. Own the bid process as required for major bids
- Assist with budget monitoring and reporting, monitoring the budget against plans and burn rate
- Assist in the planning, scheduling and tracking of project milestones and deliverables
We are ultimately looking for someone who is approachable, energizing, logical, organized and with a can-do attitude.
To succeed in the role you will need to be passionate, motivated and a client focused Project Administrator. You will be structured and thrive in a process-driven team environment.
It is essential that you have the ability to communicate effectively, have strong organizational and time management skills, as well as the ability to work autonomously and, of course, multi-task!
You will have experience in an administration role within an IT environment, preferably within the project space, and you have sound knowledge of the MS Office tool-set. You will have a strong ability and willingness to understand project management methodologies and the software development life cycle, maybe you've done this before, or you've gained a qualification in Prince 2 or similar? You will have exceptional organization skills, possess fantastic attention to detail in order to ensure all reports are correct and deadlines are met.
What we offer
The opportunity to work on some great projects and also be mentored to grow into a Project Coordinator position
Sound like just the right role for you? Apply now to know more!
Apply for this position