At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works & we are looking for fantastic people to help us do that. Our mission is to simplify shift work, with a future state vision to enable thriving workplaces in every community.
Deputy is a SaaS Workforce Management Product company. HQ'd in Sydney (AU), with offices in London (UK), Atlanta and San Francisco (USA). We’ve helped hundreds of thousands of people across all industries in 70+ countries save time and money managing their hourly workforce so they can focus on what they do best, and be amazing.
Currently, our employees are predominately working from home and this role will also be remote for the time being. We anticipate employees will be returning to the office, in a flexible capacity, during 2021 as appropriate & when it is safe to do so.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Assist in overseeing project controls for all projects including risk management, financials and scope management and assist in accurate project recognition to support financial reporting
- Initiates project creation setting delivery expectations and monitors projects end to end to ensure the agreed timeframes and objectives are met
- Ensures the team have the appropriate tools to effectively deliver their projects whilst overseeing the adherence and alignment of such tools, while ensuring project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Effectively integrates best practice Project Management methodologies with the needs of the customer and business
- Prepare and deliver project closure reports that showcases the project’s value
- Report on ways to increase the project’s profitability where possible
HOW YOU'LL DO IT:
- 2+ years experience in project coordination
- Ability to blend best practice project management with implementation methodology
- Ability to create and utilise project documentation
- Ability to deal with and adapt to complexity, uncertainty, and ambiguity
- Suitable professional project management qualifications
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Previous involvement in a high growth SaaS or a similar types of business
- Bachelors degree or similar type qualification with superior academic standing (including such qualifications as marketing, business, science, engineering)
Deputy is searching for a motivated Project Coordinator to help with the creation, coordination and delivery of enterprise client projects and key internal strategic initiatives.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator with great attention to detail and should demonstrate a keen attitude towards project delivery, governance and alignment.
- Australian Hyper-Growth Startup - Head Office in Sydney
- Why IVP Invested in Deputy
- Deloitte's #21 Fastest Growing Technology Startups in Aus 2018
- Raised $111M Series B Round led by IVP, OpenView (our Series A investor), Square Peg Capital and EVP.
- Global Growth across APAC, America and EMEA.
- Share Options
- Paternity/Maternity Leave Policies
- Personal Learning & Development Fund
- Flexible Work Policy
- Company wide Development & Coaching
- Awards - "Your Time to Shine & Celebrate Success"
- Social Events & variety of social clubs (Books, LGBT, Games, Sports)
- Mental Health Support
- Munch & Learns
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works. Since 2008 over 200 million shifts have been rostered on Deputy, in over 90 countries, and across 245 different industries.
We’re making it easier for businesses and teams to roster staff, manage leave, complete payroll and take the admin out of work so that our customers can focus on doing what they love. We hire amazing people to do what they’re best at, and work with some incredible businesses all around the world.
Check out this video: Deputy Explained
Check out why our customers love us: GetApp and G2Crowd.
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.
Interested? Apply now