As Project Manager, you will deliver a range of technology solutions. You will ensure the smooth running of project teams to deliver on time and in budget, while ensuring the customer has an exceptional experience every time. Through your proven experience and drive to excel, you will be able to build strong, open relationships with your team and project stakeholders, which in turn will enable you to plan, deliver and motivate others to perform and achieve extraordinary results.
We are looking for passionate people who are highly motivated and client focused. Empired has a vibrant culture and aims to give the best to its people. So, if you like scaling to new heights and working with the latest Microsoft solutions then you’ll slot right in.
Have you got?
- Demonstrated 5+ years experience as Project Manager, leading large concurrent projects with resource budgets greater than $500k
- Experience with Azure DevOps, Jira, MS Project, and other project collaboration and tracking tools
- Illustrated experience in managing commercial and contractual aspects of projects, including strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Proven ability to manage scope and control change in a dynamic project environment
- Proven ability as a Scrum Master mandatory
- Certified PRINCE 2 or PMBOK practitioner and Certified Scrum Master
- Ability to apply your PM knowledge and skills to influence and define the delivery process.
- Excellent people skills - great influencer, passionate about developing teams, loved and respected by customers.
Because it means being part of an exceptionally talented group of people that deliver leading edge advice and solutions to our clients.
We want you to love it here as much as we love having you! So, aside from offering a great job in fantastic locations with plenty of opportunities to train and progress your career we offer; mobile phone reimbursement covered by us and so much more.
Head on over to our website www.empired.com to really get to know us and find out more about who we are and what we get up to.
We really want to hear from you, even if it's just to ask some questions, or to have a chat in confidence. Email Lani Bartlett, People Experience Partner at [email protected]
Apply online now!
Apply for this position