What would we like to see from you?
- Experience in operational security, or network engineering
- Knowledge of network protocols (TCP/IP, computer networking, routing and switching), and Unix based systems
- Valid Cisco CCNP certification
- Valid firewall certification, Fortinet, Checkpoint or Palo Alto
- Experience with Data centre concepts and design
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Solid implementation and documentation skills
- Experience liaising with and working alongside engineers from other technology groups such as Virtualisation, Storage, Microsoft Engineers as well as collaboratively engaging with business stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
- Understand and explore new technologies quickly
- Understanding ITIL methodologies
- CompTIA Security+
- Scripting skills (Perl, Ruby, Python, Shell scripting, etc.)
- ITIL Foundations Certified
Who are we?
Empired is an Australian-owned and headquartered digital services provider with the breadth and depth to enable mid to large sized enterprises to tap into tomorrow’s advantage today.
Empired helps organisations across Australasia to transform, thrive and stay relevant as digital businesses in an ever-changing world. Using technology as the enabler, we assist businesses to engage customers, increase efficiency, improve productivity and achieve competitive advantage.
Empired and Intergen are committed to considering all applications for employment from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, race or skin colour, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, family or carer’s responsibility, pregnancy, religion or political opinion, or national origin
Apply for this position