As a Senior Business Analyst, your role is to provide objective advice, expertise and specialist skills with the aim of creating value, maximizing growth or improving the business performance of Empired’s clients. This involves understanding our clients and enhancing their business by recommending better or more appropriate policies, processes, architectures and technologies.
- Function as the Principal or Senior Business Analyst lending Scrum/ Agile/ Change Management acumen to key projects
- Leverage experience in requirements gathering, business analysis, solution design, business processes as well as analytical skills to provide critical support to senior stakeholders
- Understand the clients' business and develop relationships with key stakeholders to facilitate requirements gathering
- Provide objective advice, expertise and specialist skills with the aim of creating value, maximizing growth or improving business performance.
- Identify project-related issues and risks and escalate appropriately. Provide recommendations and solutions to resolve issues and mitigate risks, while managing client expectations
- Actively facilitate focus groups, workshops and client interviews.
- Create and/or review documentation, following leading practice, to communicate business, system and solution requirements and other key information to the client and project team.
- Mentor junior members of the delivery team to assist those individuals with career and professional development
This role would suit someone with the following skills and experience:
- 12 - 15+ years of total experience, 8+ years in Business Analysis with broad range of experience and understanding of industry-standard IT technologies and processes
- Understanding of Agile vs Waterfall with experience as a Scrum Master or Change Agent preferred
- Business Process Modelling and facilitating elicitation sessions
- Demonstrable experience in business and systems analysis and configuration of products or solutions to meet client requirements.
- Demonstrable experience in business process mapping and optimization
- Ability to engage with and work with stakeholders across all levels of an organization
- Capable of working collaboratively in a team or independently as required
Empired is an Australian-owned and headquartered digital services provider with the breadth and depth to enable mid to large sized enterprises to tap into tomorrow’s advantage today.
What we offer
Empired helps organisations across Australasia to transform, thrive and stay relevant as digital businesses in an ever-changing world. Using technology as the enabler, we assist businesses to engage customers, increase efficiency, improve productivity and achieve competitive advantage.
Apply for this position