As a Senior Agile Business Analyst, your role is to provide objective advice, expertise and specialist skills with the aim of creating value, maximizing growth or improving the business performance of Empired’s clients. This involves understanding the client’s organization and enhancing their business by recommending better or more appropriate policies, processes, architectures, and technologies.
- Function as an Agile Business Analyst lending Project Management acumen to key projects
- Leverage experience as a Scrum Master to provide critical support to senior stakeholders
- Understand the clients' business and develop relationships with key stakeholders to facilitate requirements gathering
- Provide objective advice, expertise and specialist skills with the aim of creating value, maximizing growth or improving business performance.
- Identify project-related issues and risks and escalate appropriately. Provide recommendations and solutions to resolve issues and mitigate risks, while managing client expectations
- Actively facilitate focus groups, workshops and client interviews.
- Create and/or review documentation, following leading practice, to communicate business, system and solution requirements and other key information to the client and project team.
- Mentor junior members of the delivery team to assist those individuals with career and professional development.
This role would suit someone with the following skills and experience:
- 15+ years of total experience, 8+ years of Business Analysis experience, with broad range of experience and understanding of industry-standard IT technologies and processes.
- Experience in Project Management and Scrum (Scrum certification highly preferred)
- Business Process Modelling with experience working to BPMN standards
- Demonstrable experience in business and systems analysis and configuration of products or solutions to meet client requirements.
- Demonstrable experience in business process mapping and optimization
- Ability to engage with and work with stakeholders across all levels of an organization
- Capable of working collaboratively in a team or independently as required
Empired helps organisations across Australasia to transform, thrive and stay relevant as digital businesses in an ever-changing world. Using technology as the enabler, we assist businesses to engage customers, increase efficiency, improve productivity and achieve competitive advantage.
Apply online today for further information.
Apply for this position