- Providing objective advice, expertise and specialist skills in Dynamics 365 Business Central / Dynamics NAV Development as well as wider consulting skills
- Completion of development tasks and projects working across all of our different client solutions
- Analyse, troubleshoot, scope and design requirements (including efforts required) and development (including unit-testing) of support tasks/projects for our clients.
- Contribute to Solution Design artefacts that translate business requirements into solution design
- Prepare IP/Wiki materials and participate in providing user training
- Provide support to existing clients with minimal supervision.
- Great ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Several years' development experience with an excellent understanding of coding methods and best practices
- Full understanding of Dynamics 365 Business Central / Dynamics NAV development, with excellent skills in C/AL and AL coding.
- Excellent knowledge of BC/NAV architecture.
- Experience and understanding with API/Web Services
- Be an expert trouble shooter with great problem solving skills and love getting your teeth stuck into puzzles
- Experience in estimating BC services, capturing scope & requirements, writing user stories and development specifications
- Experience and knowledge with SQL server, Azure DevOps, Power Platform and Docker.
- Experience with ISV solutions Continia Document Capture and Expense Management, NAV-Food, NAV-Anywhere is advantageous.
- Understanding of Microsoft .Net framework, including ASP.Net, C#, JQuery, is advantageous.
- Manage and develop customer relationships and perceptions to achieve mutual goals
- Understand both waterfall and agile implementation approaches
- You will be passionate, highly motivated and client-focused.
- Confidence working directly with clients (remotely or on-site), and aptitude for gaining a thorough understanding of their vision will be huge strengths.
- A hunger for knowledge with the passion to learn about the latest innovations in the industry (and multiple industries representing Clients’ breadth), which you will enjoy sharing with the wider team.
Empired is an Australian-owned and headquartered ASX listed digital services provider with the breadth and depth to enable mid to large sized enterprises to tap into tomorrow’s advantage today.
Empired helps organisations across Australasia to transform, thrive and stay relevant as digital businesses in an ever-changing world. Using technology as the enabler, we assist businesses to engage customers, increase efficiency, improve productivity and achieve competitive advantage.
Apply for this position