Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Work closely with all parts of the Business Unit as a business partner from Finance function;
- Perform financial analysis, financial reporting, and operational metrics tracking;
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews;
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support;
- Guide the budgeting and forecast process and evaluate the performance by comparing actual results with budget and forecast;
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, dashboards and recommendation of actions for optimization;
- Review business contract and internal business proposals;
- Perform risk assessment and identify potential risks;
- Perform market research, data mining and competitor comparisons.
- 12+ years of business control/Financial Analyst or other relevant experience;
- Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration are preferred major fields;
- Strong analytical and logical thinking ability;
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills;
- Passion to learn and grow;
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently;
- Good business acumen;
- Honest and professional work ethic;
- Fluent in English.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire