OFX is continuing to hire with most interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. We welcome conversations around flexible working arrangements for this role. Please indicate in the application questions what working arrangements would be your preference.
G’Day. Nice to meet you. We’re OFX, a global provider of online, international payment services for our personal, business and partner customers. Founded 20 years ago and headquartered in Sydney, OFX has grown to become a truly global company. We’re now trusted by customers all around the world and have grown to over 450 employees with offices in Sydney, London, Dublin, San Francisco, Toronto, Auckland, Singapore and Hong Kong. We are a publicly-listed company, listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX: ‘OFX’)
Purpose of your role
Working as an integral part of the Australian corporate team the main purpose of this role will be to generate, on-board and acquire quality new relationships, delivering new customers to a well-established senior dealing team.
Playing an important part in driving and expanding the desks revenue streams and customer base, a successful Senior Business Development Manager will be well placed to outline the OFX service to prospective clients, source new leads and secure opportunities.
What you do
The Senior Business Development Managers role will consist of qualifying leads across the Mid-Size Business Segment. This person would focus on solution-based sales, to educate prospective clients and collaborate with internal sales and dealing staff to oversee current corporate progress.
- Intelligently researching, identifying, and tracking new leads and corporate opportunities.
- Present and explain OFX’s valuable proposition, products, and services to partner with potential customers.
- Collaborate with OFX’s broader Operations team to stay updated with new and existing compliance regulations, legal adjustments, product advancements and distribution channels.
- Actively contribute and consult on longer-term strategic sales direction.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences; provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Meet and exceed KPI targets daily, weekly, monthly.
- Track and record activity on accounts and support closing deals to meet targets
What you bring
- 5 years + sales and business development experience.
- Ideal candidate would have experience working in FX
- Salesforce experience (desirable)
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- The ability to handle pressure, meet deadlines and prioritise tasks accordingly Skills in prioritizing and multitasking
- Strong attention to detail
- A high degree of motivation and work well in a team environment
- Experience using Salesforce a plus
What it's like working at OFX
We’re OFXers because we want to make a difference. We see challenges as opportunities and we’re not afraid to roll up our sleeves to get stuff done. We’re committed to making things easier for our clients, pushing boundaries and continuing to move with the times so that we can continue to inspire confidence every day and through every transaction.
We operate as one team, cross-functionally and globally to drive outcomes that deliver excellence for our customers. We're curious self-starters who love learning and sharing our knowledge with others. We embrace change and use our initiative and resilience to overcome challenges.
Global markets move fast and so do we. We work across borders and time zones, which helps make the world feel a little smaller. From San Francisco, Toronto to London, Dublin, Sydney, Auckland, Hong Kong & Singapore, there’s always a colleague to help.
- We promote an environment of reward and recognition, OFXers are encouraged to celebrate their peers’ effort, technical expertise or support through a range of channels and awards.
- Giving back, we encourage OFXers to give back to causes and communities that are important to them. We celebrate this with an annual Make a Difference (Volunteer) Day, that OFXers can use together or individually.
- We have a strong and diverse workforce and we're committed to further developing this workplace culture to create an environment of trust, mutual respect and teamwork. We're proud of the breadth of cultural diversity represented by our employees and we aim to celebrate this each year by engaging in employee activities across our offices.
- Always keep learning. Drive your own learning with LinkedIn learning, which all OFXers have access to. We offer a variety of other learning programs and encourage cross functional and soft skill learning.
- We take pride in having a work/life balance and flexibility; we encourage employees to work productively and efficiently. Our OFXers enjoy Birthday leave to celebrate their birthday however they choose.
- Our Good Vibes employee-led committees organise events to keep our employees engaged inside and outside the office. Whether it’s participating in our team social events or end of year celebrations, our team wants you to feel welcome