As Senior Consultant within our Modern Work team, you will provide objective advice, expertise and specialist skills in Microsoft Teams Intelligent Communications stack. You will show deep expertise in a range of technology specialisations, technology and business trends and be responsible for setting the vision and high-level architecture for complex solutions. As a Senior Consultant, you will maintain deep and expert knowledge to enable you to propose the most appropriate solutions to Empired’s clients. You will also work across the business to provide advice, guidance, and commercial understanding to Empired's delivery practices.
You will also:
- Take ownership for the implementation, configuration, and delivery of Microsoft Teams voice and video infrastructure and collaboration projects
- Provide client support and relationship management as required
- Building strong relationships with customers and fielding any escalations from your team
- Coach, motivate, and supervise team members to drive successful delivery of innovative projects
- Advocate collaboration and knowledge sharing plus fostering innovation and change
- Providing training and technical guidance.
- Participate in pre-sales presentations and demonstrations plus provide input for RFI/RFPs.
- Work with clients to analyse and define and document business requirements and/or project scope
- Facilitate analysis and design workshops
Our Modern Work team is a dynamic, high-performing, collaborative team - who enjoy the thrill of meeting and exceeding expectations and take pride in delivering value to our clients. You will need to align to these values and be a passionate, motivated, flexible and client focused Consultant. You’ll live it and love it’ when it comes to technology, be a passionate ambassador and a solutions-focused Consultant.
What you need to be successful:
- 5 + years consulting and implementation experience in Microsoft Unified Communications solutions including Skype for Business, Teams Direct Routing, Session Border Controllers, call recording, contact centre products and 3rd party voice integrations.
- Superior knowledge and industry expert in Microsoft Teams and knowledge of any of the following is desirable: Identity and Security, Skype for Business, M365, Exchange, Power Platform & SharePoint.
- Strong skills and knowledge in Microsoft Intelligent Communications and Microsoft Cloud services in general
- Outstanding communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Previous project and technical leadership experience
- Strong consulting capabilities, stakeholder management and customer focused approach
- Experience in the pre-sales process, including gathering user requirements, solution design, customer presentations and workshops
Empired and Intergen are committed to considering all applications for employment from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, race or skin colour, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, family or carer’s responsibility, pregnancy, religion or political opinion, or national origin.
Apply for this position