As a core member of our Digital team, you will undertake analysis and development across a wide range of custom-built applications, across a range of technologies (e.g. .Net, C#, SQL). This is a challenging and highly technical role where you will be responsible for a wide range of applications and projects delivering new functionality, enhancements and performance improvements, with direct interaction with the client to ensure functional and quality expectations are met.
What you'll do:
- • Work as part of a team, providing consulting services to Empired’s customers, focusing initially on a Global Mining Giant
- * Develop a deep, expert-level understanding of the Client’s application landscape, become known as an expert and trusted advisor
- Develop custom software components & services for bespoke applications, in a range of development languages, frameworks and technologies
• Ensure code meets Empired coding standards and follows the SOLID principles
• Develop test cases and perform testing to support solution delivery teams
• Work within an Agile environment
• Analyse and define requirements and/or project scope plus liaise directly with the client during this process as may be required
• Promote a high performance culture within the team, focusing on consulting and delivery excellence
Our Digital team is a dynamic, high-performing, collaborative unit who enjoy the thrill of meeting and exceeding expectations and take pride in delivering value to our clients. To fit in with us, you will need to align to these values and be a passionate, motivated, flexible and client focused Consultant. In addition you'll enjoy working in a team and autonomously plus be able to adapt approaches to suit the situation and facilitate the best outcome. Knowledge of multiple programming languages or a willingness to learn is an essential requirement to be successful in this role.
• At least 3 years commercial application development experience
• Solid technical experience in OO based programming (i.e. C#, C++)
• Excellent understanding of the .NET Framework
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong SQL experience (T-SQL or PL/SQL)
• Outstanding communication, negotiation and influencing skills
Aside from offering a great job in a fantastic CBD location with plenty of opportunities to learn and progress, we also offer social club participations with monthly events (kid-friendly outings during holidays!), monthly & quarterly business updates to foster transparency & team engagement, discounted health insurance, mobile phone plans covered by us and so much more.
Empired is an ASX listed IT professional services organisation with the breadth and depth of capability to enable mid to large-sized enterprises to tap into tomorrow's advantage today.
Empired helps organisations across Australasia, New Zealand and North America to transform, thrive and stay relevant as digital businesses in an ever-changing world. Using technology as the enabler, we assist businesses to engage customers, increase efficiency, improve productivity and achieve competitive advantage.
Apply now to know more!
Apply for this position