Elevio is a SaaS platform that makes it easy to create, deliver and improve help content to drive customer education. Our aim is to allow users to help themselves so our customers can focus on what they do best.
We're a well-funded and fast-growing startup with over 500 global customers including AccuWeather, TripAdvisor, Atlassian and eBay. We're currently looking for someone to contribute to key parts of our platform and vision.
Working as a frontend developer here will mean your work will be loaded almost a billion times a month, and growing fast.
- Contribute code to multiple projects and initiatives that modernise our front-end code
- Propose, design, develop and deploy new functionality
- Be a part of the team: do code reviews, mentor others, refactor code, share knowledge
- Confidence to deploy and release to production
- Help and assist other team members to solve problems either internal or customer facing.
What we're looking for
- Solid knowledge of React and its ecosystem.
- State management experience
- Fluency in best-practice software development, e.g.:http://www.joelonsoftware.com/articles/fog0000000043.html
- Automated testing
- Continuous integration
- Strong product sense to contribute back to design UI & UX
- Experience building complex interactive and realtime web applications
We're looking for someone who not only can get the job done but also challenge the status quo and constantly look for better ways to enhance customer success and also internally within our team.
- Available for immediate start is a huge bonus.
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with any of the following: Scala, Elixir, Python, PHP
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (planning and deployment)
What you get from us
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work options that suit you
- Direct involvement in determining the direction of the product
- Time and support for your own learning (e.g. conferences)
- Tools you need to get the job done
- Monthly lunches, always-stocked drinks fridge and a few other nice perks
If you're interested please apply, we would love to meet you.
NB: To be considered, you must be registered to work in Australia, and willing to work from our location in Melbourne CBD