As a SCRUM Certified Senior Project Manager, you will deliver a range of technology solutions. You will ensure the smooth running of project teams to deliver on time and in budget, while ensuring the customer has an exceptional experience every time. Through your proven experience and drive to excel, you will be able to build strong, open relationships with your team and project stakeholders, which in turn will enable you to plan, deliver and motivate others to perform and achieve extraordinary results.
- Plan and manage multiple, concurrent projects spanning several business units
- Collaboratively build effective and open working partnerships with clients and business teams
- Adhere and contribute to continuous improvement of PM methodologies and best practices
- Manage and contribute to effective resource allocation, forecasting future resource needs based on project and program plans and/or pipeline and budgets
- Develop and manage project scope, plans and budget estimates
- Monitor and Control project financials and progress, accurately tracking consumption, forecasting planned effort and proactively managing any variance with the client
- Lead and motivate project teams to drive the success of project and task timelines
- Communicate with key stakeholders regarding the status of project financials, timelines, tasks, and issues
This role would be ideal for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated 9+ years of experience as a Program or Project Manager, leading large concurrent projects with resource budgets greater than $1M
- SCRUM Certified and hailing from a Strong Consulting background
- Illustrated experience in managing commercial and contractual aspects of projects, including strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Proven ability to manage scope and control change in a dynamic project environment
- Experience with Azure DevOps, Jira, MS Project, and other project collaboration and tracking tools
- Proven ability as a Certified Scrum Master
- Certified in Project Management Methodologies
- Ability to apply your PM knowledge and skills to influence and define the delivery process
- Excellent people skills - great influencer, passionate about developing teams, loved and respected by customers
Empired is an Australian-owned and headquartered digital services provider with the breadth and depth to enable mid to large sized enterprises to tap into tomorrow’s advantage today.
What we do
Empired helps organizations across Australasia to transform, thrive and stay relevant as digital businesses in an ever-changing world. Using technology as the enabler, we assist businesses to engage customers, increase efficiency, improve productivity and achieve competitive advantage
At Empired, we champion people and are signified by a great culture, conducive environment for development, excellent opportunities for growth, a very healthy work-life balance and a focus on diversity & inclusivity.
Come, join us on our journey
Apply for this position