Our Senior Project Manager will deliver a range of technology solutions, while ensuring the smooth running of project teams to deliver on time and in budget. You will function as a Brand Ambassador for Empired and ensure the customer has an exceptional experience every time. Through your proven experience and drive to excel, you will be able to build strong, open relationships with your team and project stakeholders, which in turn will enable you to plan, deliver and motivate others to perform and achieve extraordinary results.
- Plan and manage multiple, concurrent projects spanning several business units.
- Collaboratively build effective and open working partnerships with clients and business teams.
- Adhere and contribute to continuous improvement of PM methodologies and best practice.
- Manage and contribute to effective resource allocation, forecasting future resource needs based on project and program plans and/or pipeline and budgets.
- Develop and manage project scope, plans and budget estimates.
- Lead and motivate project teams to drive the success of project and task timelines.
- Communicate with key stakeholders regarding the status of project timelines, tasks, and issues.
This role would suit someone with the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience as Project Manager or Senior Project Manager, leading large Application or Infrastructure Services projects
- Illustrated experience in managing commercial and contractual aspects of projects, including strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Proven ability to manage scope and control change in a dynamic project environment.
- Certified PRINCE 2 or PMBOK practitioner
- Ability to apply your PM knowledge and skills to influence and define the delivery process.
- Excellent people skills - great influencer, passionate about developing teams, loved and respected by customers.
Because it means being part of an exceptionally talented group of people that deliver leading edge advice and solutions to our clients.
We want you to love it here as much as we love having you! So, aside from offering a great job in a fantastic CBD location with plenty of opportunities to learn and progress, we also offer social club participation with monthly events (kid-friendly outings during holidays!), discounted health insurance, mobile phone plans covered by us and so much more.
Head on over to our website www.empired.com to really get to know us and find out more about who we are and what we get up to.
We really want to hear from you, even if it's just to ask some questions, or to have a chat in confidence.
Apply online now!
Apply for this position