At Zip, previously Quadpay, we provide fair and seamless solutions that simplify how people pay with our leading Buy Now, Pay Later platform.
Focused on product innovation that puts people at the centre, we’re here to do things differently. We are a responsible, digital alternative to the broken credit card model, providing consumers with a better way to manage their finances. We also help merchants and businesses to grow by offering them best–in–class products that improve conversion, increase basket sizes and delight their customers.
We’re a high-growth team with endless opportunities as we scale. Come and join the ZipFam!
About the role
- Develop fault-tolerant, highly available and self-healing platforms hosted with Kubernetes on Azure AKS
- Work with our platform engineers to write code that scales, maintains and monitors our infrastructure
- Automate everything and instrument everything! We believe in infrastructure as code and using data and evidence to guide our decisions
- Create zero-downtime CI/CD deployment pipelines
- Build tools to analyze application performance and debug production issues
- Participate in a blameless culture that focuses on process and technology
While we'd prefer you to join us on-site in our New York office, we do accept exceptional remote candidates.
What you'll bring
- Experience using Kubernetes or a similar container orchestration platform
- Experience scaling micro-service architectures within Microsoft Azure, AWS or GCP
- Experience with a Service Mesh such as Istio, Linkerd, Kong, etc.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) practices and tools like Terraform
- Experience with service monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, Application Insights, etc
- Obsession over using data and paying attention to small details to solve problems
- Experience using Microsoft Azure DevOps Services
- Experience with Domain Driven Design, CQRS, and Event Sourcing
We’re proud to be a values-led business. Our values form our Mamba mentality - how we’re better today than yesterday, and are used to create game-changing experiences for our customers and fellow Zipsters.
If you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that's okay. We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a variety of perks and benefits to support you at both work and home. Here’s a taste of what you can expect!
● Flexible working culture
● Share incentive programs
● 20 days PTO every year
● Generous paid parental leave
● Leading family support policies
● 100% employer covered insurance
● Beautiful Midtown office with a casual dress code
● Learning and wellness subscription stipend
● Company-sponsored 401k match
● Remote working allowance
Join us on our mission to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day.