Your key focus will be to:
- Engage with clients to understand their business drivers, goals and desired outcomes from business programs and technology solutions
- Working individually or as part of a team, work with customers to understand and document current architectures and define new solution architectures to support their required business outcomes.
- Provide solution definition within assigned projects across Empired’s delivery practices.
- Provide technical thought-leadership and presales expertise to support sales teams to position complex solutions that drive business value
- Work across our business to provide advice and guidance to Empired’s delivery practices.
- Engage clients to define and influence technology transformation initiatives.
- Provide architecture insight and presales expertise to support sales teams to position and solution work
- Work in a pre-sales capacity to promote the Digital Advisory value proposition and services and Empired in general
- Actively contribute to the building of our Digital Advisory capability through contributing to the enhancement of frameworks and methods
- Opportunity to grow in the role towards Enterprise Architecture
- Well-rounded experience and deep expertise in a Solution Architecture role.
- Solution architecture experience across multiple platforms – e.g. CRM, Digital, Integration, Data
- Experience using relevant frameworks and consulting methods
- Facilitation and client liaison skills
Empired is an Australian-owned and headquartered digital services provider with the breadth and depth to enable mid to large sized enterprises to tap into tomorrow’s advantage today.
Empired helps organisations across Australasia to transform, thrive and stay relevant as digital businesses in an ever-changing world. Using technology as the enabler, we assist businesses to engage customers, increase efficiency, improve productivity and achieve competitive advantage.
Apply for this position