At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works & we are looking for fantastic people to help us do that. Our mission is to simplify shift work, with a future state vision to enable thriving workplaces in every community.
Deputy is a SaaS Workforce Management Product company. HQ'd in Sydney (AU), with offices in London (UK), Atlanta and San Francisco (USA). We’ve helped hundreds of thousands of people across all industries in 70+ countries save time and money managing their hourly workforce so they can focus on what they do best, and be amazing.
Currently, our employees are predominately working from home and this role will also be remote for the time being. We anticipate employees will be returning to the office, in a flexible capacity, during 2021 as appropriate & when it is safe to do so.
Reporting to the Head of Recruitment, you will play an important role in helping Deputy scale globally. Become a true and effective Business Partner to internal stakeholders. You will be tasked with proactively sourcing and pipelining great talent to join Deputy. You will provide an amazing candidate experience while taking ownership of the end to end recruitment process.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage the full candidate journey, with a focus on providing a great candidate experience for all
- Build and manage networks and talent pools of high calibre Tech candidates by utilising an array of tools at your disposal
- Constant engagement with the Tech talent community - screening, sourcing, attending events etc
- Acting as a key brand champion for Deputy in the market
- Be a trusted advisor to hiring managers, working closely with them to ensure a deep understanding of role requirements
- Delivering exceptional recruitment services ensuring Hiring Manager expectations are exceeded throughout the recruitment lifecycle
- Assist the Recruitment Manager and People & Culture team to work on Deputy's employer brand
HOW YOU'LL DO IT
- Experience recruiting roles in IT & Tech required
- Recruitment - 4+ years experience in recruitment, agency or internal.
- Adaptability - has the ability to work in a fast paced ever changing startup environment
- Strong communicator - can effectively and confidently communicate to all levels of the business
- Initiative - able to work independently and find the best way to get results
- Trusted advisor - you strive to impress and find new ways of recruiting to delight your internal stakeholders and potential candidates
- Strategic thinker - can look at a problem and think of new and exciting ways of solving it
- Australian Hyper-Growth Startup - Head Office in Sydney
- Why IVP Invested in Deputy
- Deloitte's #21 Fastest Growing Technology Startups in Aus 2018
- Raised $111M Series B Round led by IVP, OpenView (our Series A investor), Square Peg Capital and EVP.
- Global Growth across APAC, America and EMEA.
- Share Options
- Paternity/Maternity Leave Policies
- Personal Learning & Development Fund
- Flexible Work Policy
- Company wide Development & Coaching
- Awards - "Your Time to Shine & Celebrate Success"
- Social Events & variety of social clubs (Books, LGBT, Games, Sports)
- Mental Health Support
- Munch & Learns
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works. Since 2008 over 200 million shifts have been rostered on Deputy, in over 90 countries, and across 245 different industries.
We’re making it easier for businesses and teams to roster staff, manage leave, complete payroll and take the admin out of work so that our customers can focus on doing what they love. We hire amazing people to do what they’re best at, and work with some incredible businesses all around the world.
Check out this video: Deputy Explained
Check out why our customers love us: GetApp and G2Crowd.
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.
Interested? Apply now