An exciting permanent opportunity has arisen in Empired’s busy 24x7 Service Desk environment, based in Perth CBD. As a Service Desk Engineer (shift) you will act as the customer's single point of contact and your primary responsibility will be to log and resolve all IT incidents and monitoring events in accordance with customers SLA's.
You will work on a 2-2-4 shift roster (2 days, 2 nights and 4 days off).
Success in this role looks like:
- Satisfied customers for each and every transaction
- Identified ways to make the customer experience better (continuous service improvement)
- Good collaboration with team members both within the team as with L2/3 support teams
- All cases are conforming with the operating standards, not triggering queue management escalations.
- You continuously strive to gain more knowledge and to improve the service you provide to the customers with the aim to progress to your next role within Empired in line with your career plan.
- Demonstrated experience providing technical support.
- Experience in a high-volume customer service centre (telephone and email resolution)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office products and related technology (be able to assist end users)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer focused.
Empired helps organisations across Australasia to transform, thrive and stay relevant as digital businesses in an ever-changing world. Using technology as the enabler, we assist businesses to engage customers, increase efficiency, improve productivity and achieve competitive advantage.
Apply for this position