An exciting permanent opportunity has arisen in Empired’s busy Service Desk environment, based in Perth CBD.
As a Service Desk Engineer you will act as the customer's single point of contact and your primary responsibility will be to log and resolve all IT incidents in accordance with customers SLA's.
Success in this role looks like:
- Satisfied customers for each and every transaction
- Identified ways to make the customer experience better (continuous service improvement)
- Good collaboration with team members both within the team as with L2/3 support teams
- All cases are conforming with the operating standards, not triggering queue management escalations
- Demonstrated experience providing technical support
- Experience taking on coordination tasks (you have stepped up as a 2IC).
- Experience in a high-volume customer service centre (telephone and email resolution)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office products and related technology (be able to assist end users)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer focused
Empired is an Australian-owned and headquartered digital services provider with the breadth and depth to enable mid to large sized enterprises to tap into tomorrow’s advantage today.
Empired helps organisations across Australasia to transform, thrive and stay relevant as digital businesses in an ever-changing world. Using technology as the enabler, we assist businesses to engage customers, increase efficiency, improve productivity, and achieve competitive advantage.
Apply for this position