Servian is an award winning, regional and global tech consultancy with a rich heritage in Data, DevOps, Digital app dev, Machine Learning and cloud. We embrace innovation, change, and the positive impact it has for us and our clients. All roles at Servian involve personal and technical development pathways which aim to facilitate your career growth. We aim to build an employee experience where you will grow more with us, not be drowned out by the loudest voice, and hence we strive to set you up for a career which will have a greater impact.
We're currently looking for Service Support Technical Analysts to join our Servian Managed Services team.
Who are Servian Managed Services?
Servian hasn’t met a problem yet that we couldn’t solve.
Working across governments, health departments, telcos, retailers, utilities and beyond, we’ve designed, developed, delivered and run solutions for some of the biggest technical challenges facing the world today.
Our tight knit Managed Services team is responsible for keeping those solutions available and secure. We provide continuous support and improvements to the platforms, pipelines, environments or models that underpin the services that millions of people around the world rely on each and every day.
We are also the consultants to our consultants, supporting the technology that supports them in the field and helping them tap into the huge range of tools, solutions and knowledge that Servian has available to accelerate their delivery, acting as a force multiplier for distributed teams across the world.
What is the role?
A Service Support Technical Analyst is part of the Servian internal Service Desk team. This team is the primary point of contact for providing clear support for all Information & Communication Systems (ICS) requests, and incidents. You will provide day-to-day end-user and technology service support, focused primarily on level 1 and level 2 resolutions, escalating to 3rd level resolver teams within Servian, or to Technology Vendors/Partners when appropriate.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing day-to-day first contact level 1 and level 2 technical support response, including answering the phone, responding to self-service ICS support requests and incidents from internal Servian and externally supported customers.
- Responsible for providing the appropriate level of support to Servian Managed Services customers, and Servian-as-a-customer end-users, within prescribed SLAs.
- Identify the correct procedures or channels for resolution and monitor resolution activity and progress updates to customers.
- Delivering first contact response and first contact resolution against specified SLAs.
- Executing service support activities in line with ITIL processes and procedures (e.g. incident management).
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with customers (external & internal) to understand their needs, deliver quality advice, and be known as the point of contact for ‘live-environment’ monitoring.
- 2+ years in a IT Service Desk (Support) environment preferred
- Strong customer service skills and experience
- Knowledge of Service Desk toolset – ServiceNow & Confluence
- Knowledge and understanding of iOS, Windows 10 OS
- Knowledge of GSuite Administration is a plus
- Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Active Directory is a plus
- End User and Access Management Systems, and principles, to maintain ISO Compliance requirements
- Understanding of Cloud provisioned SaaS models
- LAN/WAN understanding
- Understand desktop & cloud infrastructure system requirements
- Analytical / problem-solving ability
- Excellent written & oral communication
- At Servian we believe talented technologists matter, this means we want to help grow your career and develop your passion in the ever changing tech industry.
- A variety of interesting projects, using emerging technologies.
- A collaborative environment for talented technologists
- Continuous learning and development across multiple dimensions including technology, leadership and commerciality.
Wellbeing & Benefits
- Access to a wide range of internal training sessions, across both technical and consulting skills.
- Sponsored certifications across all our partner technology vendors.
- We provide employees with Life Insurance, Income Protection Insurance and access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- Generous Parental leave
- We are proud to have a sociable workplace that values diversity and celebrates achievement with multiple company-wide, social, and family events throughout the year.
Inclusion & Diversity
- Servian recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow.
- A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at Servian.
If this role sounds of interest, or you would like to hear about other exciting opportunities get in touch with the Servian Talent Acquisition Team.