You will be responsible for providing objective advice, expertise and specialist skills in SharePoint. As a core member of the Empired team, you will work autonomously and consult on world class SharePoint solutions. You will get involved in exciting and challenging SharePoint projects and support whilst we help you achieve your goals by continuous professional development and career progression sessions.
You will be a passionate, client focused SharePoint Support Consultant with strong administration and configuration experience. Incredibly ambitious and an expert in SharePoint, you will feel confident and at ease presenting to a broad audience whilst enjoying sharing your knowledge with your peers.
- Utilize Microsoft SharePoint best practices across on-prem and Public cloud implementations
- Analyze SharePoint implementations to identify and address areas of opportunity
- Collaborate with team members to translate user and system requirements to functional technical requirements
- Root cause analysis and service improvement solutions
- Execution of application and/or platform changes, releases, and service requests in supported environments
- Liaise with appropriate teams for the development of corrective actions or viable workarounds to resolve major incidents
- Perform audits and analysis of application environments
- Adhere to ITIL guidelines for Incident, Problem, and Change Management
- Ensure all work is carried out and documented in accordance with required standards, methods and procedures
You will have demonstrated experience configuring SharePoint and gained a strong understanding of all SharePoint features. You will be a confident communicator able to present SharePoint features and benefits to existing and potential clients.
A working knowledge of M365, migration tools, on-premise, configuration, PowerShell and workflows is a must. Along with Content Management Systems, collaboration, portal and search technologies.
Development skills and knowledge of Nintex, K2, AvePoint and RecordPoint is advantageous.
Success in this role is having effective stakeholder relationship management skills coupled with a passion for quality, delivery and technology.
Empired is an Australian-owned and headquartered digital services provider with the breadth and depth to enable mid to large sized enterprises to tap into tomorrow’s advantage today.
Empired helps organisations across Australasia to transform, thrive and stay relevant as digital businesses in an ever-changing world. Using technology as the enabler, we assist businesses to engage customers, increase efficiency, improve productivity and achieve competitive advantage.
Apply for this position