Servian, is an award winning, regional and global tech consultancy with a rich heritage in Data, DevOps, Digital app dev, Machine Learning and cloud. We embrace innovation, change, and the positive impact it has for us and our clients. All roles at Servian involve personal and technical development pathways which aim to facilitate your career growth. We aim to build an employee experience where you will grow more with us, not be drowned out by the loudest voice, and hence we strive to set you up for a career which will have a greater impact.
You will be working closely with product management to turn cutting edge ideas into product features and making them real. You will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing quality solutions to specific product features end to end in collaboration with your peers. You will be responsible for participating in architecture reviews and providing contributions to the architectural decision making. You will also be responsible for upskilling in required technical areas and broadening your holistic product knowledge and commercial sense of the product to make recommendations for the product management team.
Delivery of quality product features on time and to specification
Conduct thorough code reviews for your colleagues to ensure quality outcomes. Gain knowledge, skills and experience across full spectrum of technologies. Make a positive impact to the engineering team and the product we are delivering.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is both skilled and passionate about technology and practices and who has a good engineering mindset. Ideally, you’d be looking for a technically challenging problem to solve and be on the forefront of building cutting edge software. If you’re someone who is eager to learn, upskill and grow both in the technical field as well as seniority and commerciality then you’d be a good fit. We’re looking for someone who is a team player that can be responsible and accountable.
- 2 + years full stack development experience
- Expertise in Python and OpenCV will be advantageous but not essential
- Frontend frameworks: Angular, React, Vue, Svelte
- Web services and APIs: GraphQL, REST, gRPC
- Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of CI/CD, and automation is desirable
- Experience with Java is desirable
- Experience with relational databases such as SQL is preferred
- Exposure to cloud technologies (GCP, AWS, Azure) would be advantageous
- Exposure to Data Analytics, AI, ML is advantageous but not essential
- At Servian we believe talented technologists matter, this means we want to help grow your career and develop your passion in the ever changing tech industry.
- Variety of interesting projects, using emerging technologies.
- Collaborative environment for talented technologists.
- Continuous learning and development across multiple dimensions including technology, leadership and commerciality.
Wellbeing & Benefits
- Access to a wide range of internal training sessions, across both technical and consulting skills.
- Sponsored certifications across all our partner technology vendors.
Inclusion & Diversity
- Servian recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at Servian.
Our business is focused developing our people and offerings across the following:
- Cloud & Technology - Cloud Services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform), DevOps and Automation inc HashiCorp
- Data & Analytics - BI/DWH, Big Data Analytics, Data Engineering, Data Science and Advanced Analytics
- Digital - Full stack Development, UI/UX Design, Mobile Development
- Customer Engagement - Marketing Campaigns, Campaign Analysis, Customer Insights
- Artificial Intelligence - Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- Cyber Security - DevSecOps, Penetration Testing, Multi-Cloud Security, Security Posture Analysis
*Please note only candidates currently living in NZ will be considered.*