As a Solutions Architect within our Digital Practice, you will engage with our clients to provide technical expertise and be responsible for architecting high quality, complex cross-product cloud and custom development solutions. In addition to being the Lead/Senior Developer (hands-on) for key bespoke development projects on the East Coast.
- Engage with clients and our partners to define and develop solutions to realise strategic benefits for our clients
- Have broad knowledge and understanding of information systems architectures, technical infrastructure architectures and emerging cloud-based services, and feel comfortable providing thought leadership in this space
- Keep abreast of key IT industry trends and determine if and how they can help solve our customer problems
- Provide technical thought-leadership and presales expertise to support sales teams to position complex solutions that drive business value
- Understand our clients’ business drivers, goals and desired outcomes from technology solutions
- Provide detailed technical explanations and mentorship to developers, while also being able to clearly articulate complex solutions to non-technical clients and stakeholders
- Engage as the lead developer for advocating and driving our growth in bespoke applications development across the East Coast
- Engage and deliver high end quality code, processes for bespoke application development
We are looking for passionate people who are highly motivated and client focused. Empired has a vibrant culture and aims to give the best to its people. So, if you like scaling to new heights and working with the latest Microsoft solutions then you’ll slot right in.
Have you got?
- 3+ years experience in a similar technical role including experience leading projects, teams and designing solutions that leverage the technologies provided by the Empired Group.
- 10+ years experience in bespoke development
- Experience in the creation and on-going support of complex, Enterprise-Scale solutions, based on Microsoft technologies with high-level skills and knowledge in:
- Implementing development processes and frameworks in Agile or DevOps environments
- Solution architecture and development in bespoke development and integration
- Leading or governing projects in an Agile environment
- Experience across a range of technologies including:
- Microsoft Azure, primarily as a Platform as a Service enabler for Cloud Native solutions
- APIs, Middleware, Integration, Micro-services
- Experience applying the right paradigms in your approach including: DevOps, Agile, Security and Privacy by Design
Because it means being part of an exceptionally talented group of people that deliver leading edge advice and solutions to our clients.
We want you to love it here as much as we love having you! So, aside from offering a great job in fantastic locations with plenty of opportunities to train and progress your career we offer; health insurance, mobile phone plans covered by us, travel insurance and so much more.
Head on over to our website www.empired.com to really get to know us and find out more about who we are and what we get up to.
We really want to hear from you, even if it's just to ask some questions, or to have a chat in confidence.
Empired and Intergen are committed to considering all applications for employment from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, race or skin colour, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, family or carer’s responsibility, pregnancy, religion or political opinion, or national origin.
Apply for this position