At SafetyCulture, we help businesses get better everyday. As the operational heartbeat of working teams, our technology gives workers a voice and leaders the visibility to make smart decisions. We’re constantly evolving our platform, expanding into sensors/IoT, Machine Learning, Scalable and Event-Driven Architecture to name a few, but we believe there’s more to be done.
Our mission – and your opportunity — is to help solve the challenges faced in an increasingly distributed workforce. In short, to shape Engineering excellence, nurture emerging Engineering talent and build out an inclusive, high-performing interdisciplinary team.
Recently valued at AU$2.2Bn, we’re investing our resources into creating and shaping a better workplace for all. We are growing fast and looking for talented, self-motivated people that value collaboration, growth and learning to join our team.
With the goal to have 100 million workers using our products every day, you’ll face exciting technical challenges as we scale, crafting performant and quality services that serve hundreds of thousands of users, transforming it into a system that will serve millions in the near future.
If you’re a happy engineer who’s engaged, empowered, continually innovating, we’d love to chat! We need your skills to solve customer problems.
You’ll be part of a cross-functional team arranged around a mission, empowered to shape and ship from their own roadmap, with direct access to customers and support from specialists in quality. Working with Engineering and Product Leaders, you’ll drive a culture of empathy for customer experiences, experimentation, action, collaboration, growth, and learning with our teams. Check out some of the things we’ve been doing in our blog!
How You’ll Spend Your Time?
- You’ll collaborate effortlessly with engineering teams identifying their pain points and opportunities to make them more productive
- You’ll build efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and components
- You’ll manage complex architectural decisions and drive change throughout engineering - and thrive!
- You’ll promote engineering excellence through best practices in front-end architecture and performance while growing your team members
- You can demonstrate SafetyCulture values (Think Customer, Open Honest Always, Better as a Team, Be Bold Bring Action)
- You’re an excellent listener and communicator who has a demonstrated passion for improving quality and developer experiences
- You can share experiences where you’ve architected and built large scale web applications
- You have strong experience with modern web frameworks (e.g., React, Angular, Vue)
- Ability to articulate effort vs impact tradeoffs
- Experience with front-end build pipelines and tooling, particularly around mono-repos and automation testing
- Understanding of caching, server-side rendering, CDNs
- Ideally, you have knowledge and understanding of cloud services (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google, etc.)
At SafetyCulture, we care about people and growing the team. Here’s a few ways we’re acting on our values
- Flexible working arrangements. We encourage you to create the best work blend while working from your home and the local SafetyCulture office
- You’ll have access to professional and personal training and development opportunities
- We’re a pet-friendly workplace
- Hackathons - if you’re into them :)
- Workshops and Lunch & Learns from our leadership and industry experts
- We also encourage you to get involved in the community, open-source work, attending talks and events, and experimenting with new technologies; whatever floats your boat!
But wait, there’s more... You’ll also receive other perks such as:
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary
- Great food! Our In-house chefs will serve up fresh and healthful breakfast, lunch, and unlimited snacks catering to all dietary requirements
- Love coffee or tea? Our commercial espresso machine has you covered. We also have beer and wine on tap, a pool table, board games, and books library
- Wellbeing is key! We offer initiatives such as subsidised fitness programs, EAP services and a generous parental leave policy
- Last but not least, we celebrate quarterly and our teams love the annual ShipIt global offsite
At SafetyCulture, we’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.
You can find out more about life at SafetyCulture via Youtube, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
To all recruitment agencies, we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.