About the role
BCG Digital Ventures in partnership with one of the largest businesses in Australia is building a communication and collaboration tool for field force workers.
BCG Digital Ventures is an ever-growing global team of entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. We invent, launch, scale and invest in game-changing businesses with the world’s most influential companies. The ventures we build create strategic advantages and financial returns for some of the most important global companies and help them own the next horizon of innovation.
This venture is backed by one of the largest businesses in Australia with a field force of more than 5000 workers. With a strong first customer, this venture is well-positioned to change the way workers collaborate in the field.
The venture is currently in stealth mode as we get ready to launch in the market later this year.
We are looking for an exceptional Product Manager who has a passion for building products to join the founding team
As a Product Manager you will
- Act as the voice of the customer in the definition of innovative digital solutions
- Work with strategic design to gain an understanding of user personas, pain points and journeys
- Provide insights into product, technology and market trends
- Develop feature lists, user stories, and roadmaps
- Gather and manage product feedback through surveys, concept testing, analytics tools, and A/B testing
- Be a champion of the product, constantly consulting on what is desirable, viable and feasible
- Monitor and report on product KPIs
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to scope, design, concept test and deliver innovative solutions
- Assist with the development of business cases and operating plans
- Develop materials to communicate progress to partners and clients
- 3+ years of digital product management and development in the software industry, ideally in a startup or new product environment
- Extensive experience with product management, Agile development, product launches, scaling, and change management, especially within digital SaaS businesses
- Proven success in working with cross-disciplinary teams (product, design, and engineering)
- A strong understanding of mobile and web technologies and industries
- A demonstrated and focused desire to build products and services that customers will love
- Working knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- A diligent attention to detail and strong technical intuition
- The ability to manage time and schedules to meet aggressive deadlines and influence through persuasive written and verbal communication