Time for a change? Looking to embrace your passion for customers, whilst utilising your knowledge and experience in Student Management?
If you’ve used enterprise software in your current role and are keen to further your career through developing and applying your software product knowledge, whilst working for Australia's largest enterprise software company, then this is the change you’ve been waiting for!
How you’ll make a difference...
This isn’t your average customer service role. We come to work every day, mixing it with software developers, senior product managers and other support team members, focused on making our customers successful and getting them back to running their business quickly.
At TechnologyOne we are focussed on delivering customer-driven, innovative software that transforms our customers business and makes their lives simple. The customer experience we deliver through our Customer Support Centre globally is a pivotal part of delivering on this.
If you are passionate about Student Management, love working with smart teams, interacting with a variety of customers from different sectors, owning and solving complex tech problems, continually developing your product knowledge and actively championing the customer – we’d love to hear from you!
This role will suit someone who has experience in the higher education sector, ideally in the student fees, applications and/or admissions, class timetabling and/or compliance space and a keen sense of customer engagement. Building key business relationships is a large part of this role, in addition to attention to detail, accuracy and problem solving skills.
What you'll be doing...
- Owning and resolving assigned issues and question requests in a timely and seamless manner using your experience in Student Management
- Engaging with our Product and SaaS resolver teams where required on issue diagnosis, replication, and root cause analysis
- Understanding customer use cases, perform troubleshooting, and provide alternate solutions to customer issues
- Creating knowledge base articles to improve first call resolution and help customers self-serve
- Providing a compelling customer experience on every customer interaction to make our customers feel valued and important
Experience and knowledge in:
- Higher Education (either University or VET sector) student lifecycle (i.e. Applications and Offers, Admissions and Enrolments, Graduations and Completions, Class Timetabling, etc)
- Compliance and/or Student Fees management
- TechnologyOne Student Management
Note: TechnologyOne product experience is desirable, but not essential - we will invest in you!
Demonstrated capabilities which include:
- Customer centric - as a customer service professional you have a passion to deliver a compelling customer experience at every interaction. You thrive on taking a solution-based approach when analysing and resolving complex customer issues
- A master in self-organisation – you can balance multiple tasks with varying levels of priority and urgency and are resilient in facing challenging situations and working under pressure.
- A solid communicator - your communication skills are second to none and you’re at your best when talking to customers across various channels and engaging with team members to achieve outcomes for customers
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible hours - we are family friendly and value life outside of work.
- Fantastic end of trip facilities: Bicycle parking, showers, hair straighteners, hair dryers & free towels.
- Option to extend leave to 6 weeks via Purchase Leave Policy
- Free breakfast on-site
- Professional development allowance benefits for use on courses, conferences, workshops etc.
- Catered team and company events.
- Salary packaging for devices like mobile phones, tablets & smart watches, as well as novated leases on cars and more.
Who we are…
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,000 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4-5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation, and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
* Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia.