What you'll do:
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders and teams, including SEO Marketing, Design and Engineering to shape the strategy and roadmap for our SEO engine.
- Contribute towards fueling our international growth, with inspiring content showcasing the value of our infinitely horizontal marketplace.
- Define and communicate Airtasker’s Technical SEO vision and strategy, ensuring it aligns with commercial SEO strategy and broader business objectives
- Prioritise and manage the execution of the SEO Engineering Team’s technical roadmap
- Liaise with SEO Marketing to scope and prioritise technical requests to improve velocity and effectiveness of our marketing operations
What it takes to be successful in this role:
- You have proven ability to imagine, define, pitch and ship brand new products to market.
- You’re wildly curious, you monitor ProductHunt, download apps, and sign up for products to seek inspiration and stay on top of design patterns, new UI mediums and technology trends that may help us differentiate ourselves from competitors.
- You don’t fear failure, but forage for learnings that increase our understanding of the problem and customer.
- You’re technical enough to understand tech stacks, system architecture, data models internal and third-party API’s, in order to find out about limitations and possibilities, effectively make tradeoffs that move us forward towards our Product vision without hurting the Engineering one.
You’re hungry for data - qualitative and quantitative - to help inform the team’s decision to persist or pivot, draw insights from experiment results.
- You’re a captivating storyteller who helps their cross-functional team, PM peers, executive team, and the broader organisation empathise with the customer and get behind your team’s mission.
What you'll love:
- Competitive compensation package
- Visa, PR sponsorship and relocation support
A culture of context, not control -
we believe that empowering people through Airtasker starts with empowered people within Airtasker.
Flexible workplace environment -
we embrace flexible working to support different life stages and lifestyle preferences.
- Learning and development -
as humans, we never stop growing - we believe feedback is a gift, and provide allowances to empower you to identify learning that is right for you
Progressive parental leave policies -
we believe that feeling supported to stay connected to both your professional and personal self when raising a family is vital in bringing your best self to work.
- Airtasker credits -
Whether it’s help around the home or planning your next date night, use $1000 worth of credits every year to help you get more done.
Connection and celebration -
From local “social-cell” events near your house, kids parties in the office, to mega yacht cruises on the harbour - we work hard, and celebrate connecting as people.
- Dog friendly office
- say hello to Harvey, Bruce, and Teddy!
At Airtasker we believe in culture add - that each person is different and has their own background, learnings and unique experiences that can add to the Airtasker cultural tapestry. We pride ourselves on our inclusive culture, and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds.