At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works & we are looking for fantastic people to help us do that. Our mission is to simplify shift work, with a future state vision to enable thriving workplaces in every community.
Deputy is a SaaS Workforce Management Product company. HQ'd in Sydney (AU), with offices in Melbourne, London (UK), Atlanta and San Francisco (USA). We’ve helped hundreds of thousands of people across all industries in 70+ countries save time and money managing their hourly workforce so they can focus on what they do best, and be amazing.
Currently, our employees are predominately working from home and this role will also be remote for the time being. We anticipate employees will be returning to the office, in a flexible capacity, during 2021 as appropriate & when it is safe to do so.
As part of the Technical Support Team, you will be required to work closely with the Sales/Partner Team and Product Management Team to provide product knowledge, configuration assistance, and second level technical support to Deputy’s customer base.
As a Tier 2 Engineer and the first escalated contact for Customer queries, you support the Deputy ecosystem as well as the related Integrations that work with it. You will work hand in hand with the different Support teams as well as the established Tier II team.
This role is frontend user support with the opportunity to learn backend systems, and expand long term into a Tier 3 Support Engineer.
- Provide level two technical support for Deputy ecosystem and related integrations;
- Triage technical issues, resolve problems independently and escalate where appropriately;
- Taking ownership of customer technical issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root causes, and issue resolution and communication;
- Achieve and maintain targeted case statistics such as number of cases closed or issues resolved, along with other established goals;
- Provide professional-level conversations with customers to gather information, troubleshoot, and resolve their technical inquiries.
- Identify and submit issues for advancement to the Engineering team.
- Document actions in tickets to effectively communicate information internally and to customers.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 1-2+ years of experience in supporting SaaS solutions for international customers
- BSc Degree or equivalent skill experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Experience in a cloud environment - an advantage
- Very customer-oriented and friendly - drive to achieve a satisfied customer, not just a technical resolution
- Self-starter, able to learn new technologies "on the fly"
- Collaborative team player
- Ability to prioritise, manage time effectively and multitask
- Australian Hyper-Growth Startup - Head Office in Sydney
- Why IVP Invested in Deputy
- Deloitte's #21 Fastest Growing Technology Startups in Aus 2018
- Raised $111M Series B Round led by IVP, OpenView (our Series A investor), Square Peg Capital and EVP.
- Global Growth across APAC, America and EMEA.
- Share Options
- Paternity/Maternity Leave Policies
- Personal Learning & Development Fund
- Flexible Work Policy
- Company wide Development & Coaching
- Awards - "Your Time to Shine & Celebrate Success"
- Social Events & variety of social clubs (Books, LGBT, Games, Sports)
- Mental Health Support
- Munch & Learns
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works. Since 2008 over 200 million shifts have been rostered on Deputy, in over 90 countries, and across 245 different industries.
We’re making it easier for businesses and teams to roster staff, manage leave, complete payroll and take the admin out of work so that our customers can focus on doing what they love. We hire amazing people to do what they’re best at, and work with some incredible businesses all around the world.
Check out this video: Deputy Explained
Check out why our customers love us: GetApp and G2Crowd.
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.
Interested? Apply now