Empired's Tools and Automation team are looking for a passionate, talented Tools and Automation Engineer specialised in ServiceNow to join our successful practice. You'll be working within a varied, complex delivery role across Empired's valued customers, working with an accomplished team in a collaborative atmosphere.
What would we like to see from you?
- Experienced in working as part of a team to implement, configure, integrate and maintain ServiceNow.
- The ability to consult with various teams and clients on the capabilities of the tools, and actively work to identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities.
- Develop reporting and dashboards to support the management of ITSM processes and measurement of service metrics.
- Experience in providing out of hours 3rd level support for tools and integrated systems (this would only be required from time to time and is factored into the agreed base remuneration)
- Experience developing API integration, Workflows and automation in conjunction with other team members and client representatives.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or appropriate industry certification/experience
- Four years’ experience in a role administering ServiceNow ITSM is essential
- Experience supporting automation and monitoring solutions aligned MicroFocus Operations Bridge, Operations Orchestrations or Network Automation is desirable
- Completion of ITIL v3 Foundation certification
Empired is an Australian-owned and headquartered digital services provider with the breadth and depth to enable mid to large sized enterprises to tap into tomorrow’s advantage today.
Empired helps organisations across Australasia to transform, thrive and stay relevant as digital businesses in an ever-changing world. Using technology as the enabler, we assist businesses to engage customers, increase efficiency, improve productivity and achieve competitive advantage.
Keen? Apply online now and we will take it from there!
Apply for this position